Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I'm Back!

Hi friends,

It has been quite some time since I last wrote in my blog. We have, during the past month, visited my family in Canada for a week. We are also currently in the middle of a two week vacation with Sharon's family from South Africa. During this time, my 'blog hat' has been put on the hanger as I have been busy wearing the hat of son/son-in-law!

We have had quite a bit of excitement in our lives these past couple of weeks. My dad ended up in the hospital dehydrated; and my father-in-law also wound up at the emergency clinic with kidney problems... Both are alright now, but it has been quite an action-packed vacation!

Things are beginning to calm down now as we prepare to transition back into the post-vacation world of reality! No more classic movie binges with Buster Keaton and Cary Grant. It's back to writing syllabi and jumping into studies.

Summar, (my younger daughter) just lost her second tooth - which she was completely thrilled with! Skyela is continuing to grow up before our eyes - reading some great books (I don't know where she gets that from!) It has been great having some concentrated time together as a family. I am blessed with the most awesome family!

Well, I must run for now. I'm off to visit West Point with my father in law!

Steve

No comments: